DV8 Hell Raiser Terror Bowling Ball
PRE ORDER NOW!
**Release Date is July 25th, 2012**
- 2 Year Warranty
- Color: Black/Blue All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: Class 6 Reactive Coverstock
- Weight Block: Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 500 Siaair Micro Pad; Rough Buff; High Gloss Polish
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.549
- Differential (Diff): 0.056
- Hook (1-175): 165
- Length (1-235): 120
- Breakpoint (1-100): 100 Smooth Arc
- Part Number 60-105464-93X
- Description: The black/blue pearl DV8 Hell Raiser Terror features the lower RG version of the Hell Raiser core matched with DV8’s new Class 6 reactive coverstock. This combination results in a ball motion that is extremely angular at the breakpoint with strong hook potential on medium to heavy oil lane conditions. The Hell Raiser Terror is now the most aggressive ball in the DV8 product line. RG Min: 2.524* | RG Diff: 0.050* | RG Asy: 0.001* *=@ 15 pounds
- Ball Motion Finished with a High Gloss Polish, the Hell Raiser Terror projects easily through the front and mid-lane with a very quick response to friction on the backend creating a highly angular motion that rips through the pins on medium oily to oily lane conditions.
- Reaction Setup The DV8 Hell Raiser Terror can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for bowling balls with asymmetric cores.
- Ball Maintenance To reduce oil absorption and remove dirt from the surface of the ball, clean your ball with a cleaner designed for reactive bowling balls.
- Warranty Look. We don’t screw around. DV8 bowling balls have been manufactured to the highest standards of workmanship and material. We warrant that they’ll be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. We agree to repair or replace the ball you bought if at any time during the warranty period it’s found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer: DV8
- Condition: New